18 Siddhas(Siddha – Saint) are the first yogis, alchemist, siddha medicine researchers who lived 50,000 years ago and they gave us lot of good tips to solve small problems. And those issues could be solvable just by using our kitchen items.
These 18 Siddhas what they found in medicine region called as ‘Siddha Medicine’. Later those Siddha medicine system is formed as Ayurveda. So Ayurveda has little lesser information about diseases & the cures compared with Siddha. In Siddha the benefits are 100%. In Ayurveda the benefits are 80%. It is because, the time when the people collect the information to write the first Ayurveda book, it was just 10,000 years ago. But Siddha Medicine System were existing 50,000 years ago. By the years, many information lost in history. But still those all missed secrets were written by 18 Siddhas in the language “Tamil”, the first ancient language of world than Sanskrit.
They strongly recommend, “food is a medicine” only if we take proper way, proper time & proper method.
Today we will talk about the blood pressure & the home remedies what the Siddhas gave.
- To balance the blood pressure, add 2 tea spoon of lemon juice in Butter milk(Yogurt in mixer with little water & salt, after 2 mins finally you will get white liquid).
- People who have higher blood pressure have to add Cucumbers, Amla, Carrot, Tomato, Grapes, Coriander leaf, Pineapple, Dates, Orange, Murungai, small Onion, Garlic, Coconut Juice, Curry leaf, etc.,
- Dry the cummins with real sugarcane sugar in Sun(summer times) for 3 days, then add 1 table spoon lemon juice with 1 spoon cummins mixture. Take this morning & night every day. It will reduce the blood pressure.
- To reduce high blood pressure, grind curry leaf with water in mixer. Add little lemon juice in this mixture and drink every day morning in empty stomach.
- People who have warm body & having blood pressure have to take carrot juice, apple juice, mango juice & pears juice together mixed it will reduce the hot in body as well as reduce the high blood pressure.
- In murungai powder add little water, then add little cummin powder make this mixture like paste. And add little honey with this paste. Eat every day morning in empty stomach. It will reduce both high and low blood pressure.
Hope this will help you to reduce the blood pressure to balanced. In next blog we will learn other issues & remedies that were given by 18 Siddhas.
Siddha Yogi Swami Alagukannan Kumaresan
Siddha Yoga & Ayurveda Zentrum, Bahrgasse 9, 4020 Linz
Siddha Yoga & Ayurveda Zentrum, Wolfsaugasse 10/Top 5, 1200 Wien.